Chase took his Board exams at the end of June and he passed!!
I'm so proud of him and thankful for all his hard work. He's officially a third year, working on patients in the clinic. He's halfway done with two more years to go!
I'm so proud of him and thankful for all his hard work. He's officially a third year, working on patients in the clinic. He's halfway done with two more years to go!
I am 20 weeks now so I am halfway too! That sounds so scary when I think about all the things we need to do to be ready (if I ever feel ready). The first half flew by so I'm expecting the rest to go even faster. And we found out that...

21 comments:
Its SO nice to have boards over with! Congrats on passing and its great to be 3rd years!
We are SO excited you are having a BOY! Its about time for one! I love your picture with the football! We can't wait to see prego pics and nursery pics!
That is one of the most clear sonogram pictures I have ever seen! It is so perfect. He's going to be a cutie!
CONGRATULATIONS CHASE!!!!! We are so happy for you!! I'm sure that feeling of passing is GREAT!!!! And we are SO SO excited that you are having a BOY!!! He'll be SO stinkin' cute!!!
That is the cutest profile sonogram picture I've seen. You can tell he's going to be adorable. Boys are seriously so much fun. Congrats! Oh - and congrats on passing your board exams Chase!
Yeah! I am so excited for you! Chase was right! Glad we can have little friends!
Congratulations to both of you!
Congrats on having a BOY! I love that little football picture. That is so cute! We'll have to get him a little BYU football outfit-- Just kidding.
Congrats on having a BOY! I love that little football picture. That is so cute! We'll have to get him a little BYU football outfit-- Just kidding.
Way to go Chase... we all knew you would pass. And I am SO excited that you are having a BOY!!! I love the football in his little hand, very cute!!!
YEAH! Congratulations on the board exams and hooray for the baby boy!!!
I love the picture of my new nephew, he just can't come fast enough. Congrats Chase quite the accomplishment.
Congratulations! We love little boys, and we're sure you will, too.
congrats!! maybe you will start a trend of boys for the dental class! love the ultrasound pic...very creative!
YEAAAAAAA!! Now you can really start planning. I am so happy for you. Hmmm I was thinking you would have a girl now I'll have to get creative with shower ideas!! Oh and yep still waiting for results but I'm sure he passed - Good job Chase!
Oh yay! I am so excited for you guys....Congrats! He will be such a cutie! and congrats to Chase, that is a relief! We for sure need to get together next time your here:)
That is the funniest picture ever!!! I love the football, let's just hope he strives to play for the U not that wimpy blue school or the Buckeyes...
I can't wait to see him, look at that profile, so manly!! He looks like Chaser already!!
So exciting! Hope you got my text a few days ago. I bet Chase is especially stoked to have a little boy!
I have a name idea for you...maybe run it by Chase first, but don't you think Phildo would be perfect? Phildo Davis. It's like a sport star name or something. Don't you think? :)
I don't know. It's late.
But I am so happy for you!
Congrats! I guessed right, our boys and candices little boy can all me friends!! I guess it is a round of boys now! That is fun though I am excited for you!
Congrats... to both of you!! Boards and a boy. how exciting.
Congrats! Can I just say that I love the photo editing on that?!!!! Such a cute idea! I love the football!
Post belly pictures!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment