Mason and I made it back just in time to celebrate Chase's birthday. He picked us up from the airport and we went straight to dinner with some friends! I thought I had a great gift for Chase, it was something I heard him say he wanted, but of course he had to get it himself while I was gone and ruin everything! Oh well! Happy Birthday Old Man!
The 10th was also Mason's half-year birthday! Taking his picture this time was a little challenging since he was so interested in the paper! He is a determined little boy and when we sees something he wants, he reaches for it and won't stop until he gets it and there's no distracting him. He rolls over all the time now and he's really close to sitting up, he just needs a little support. He loves Boxer and gets excited just watching him eat. Mason is a good eater and is enjoying solid food. He opens his mouth so cute and makes little "mmm" sounds with every bite. It's pretty easy to get him to laugh and we love hearing it! He's so fun!

Weight: 17.6 lbs (50th percentile)
Height: 28 in (92nd percentile)
3 comments:
Your little guys are so cute! It was fun seeing you, can't wait for July.
We were bummed to see you leave, but glad you made it just in time for Chase's birthday!! Mason is just SO stinkin' cute!! :)
He is getting so big - Mason that is :) Shayne would have done the same thing with a present. Silly boys don't they know they aren't allowed to buy anything around their birthday?
Post a Comment