A couple weeks ago when I was telling Mason about St. Patrick's Day and telling him he needed to wear green or he would get pinched, he thought that was the most disturbing thing he had ever heard! He brought it up several times and I had to reassure him that it was just for fun and Miss Leslie wouldn't let anyone get hurt. He was happy to report that she gave everyone a green pin to wear so no one would get pinched.
I took these bottles of candy to the ladies I visit teach and I forgot to take a picture until I was in the car.
Grandma Davis sent these fun glasses with Chad and they light up! Mason made his rainbow at school.
I hope someday I can get pictures of all three looking at the camera.
I didn't plan dinner very well. I made a pistachio salad and was waiting to hear from Chase to figure out the rest. He worked late so I ended up making some green pancakes. The two didn't go together very well but the kids ate it so I guess it passed.
I made a cake with lime jello and took it to Chase's office and crossed my fingers there would be some left for us. I didn't want to make two big cakes. Brinley picked the rainbow star sprinkles when I couldn't find any green ones. The kids were so happy to have some yummy dessert!







No comments:
Post a Comment