This sweet, spunky, independent, happy little girl turned 4 somehow!
She had a fun celebration at preschool yesterday and got a birthday crown! She took orange sprinkle sugar cookies to share.
She had to wake up really early to open presents before dad went to work but she didn't mind!
She looks pretty cute on her new bike! She also got a helmet with a crown on it!
Chase wanted to see her so we met him for lunch at Chic-fil-A. Brinley was pretty excited to get to wear her fancy necklace!
This spoiled girl got a Barbie house that I put together all by myself. Chase didn't think I knew how to use a screwdriver! Brinley only told me 14 times that I was taking a long time. It's so big she can't even reach the top floor but she loves playing with the flushing toilet and piano that plays music.
She requested Peter Piper Pizza for her birthday dinner. They all had a great time playing games and riding rides!
Happy Birthday, Princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment