Thursday, September 20, 2007

White Coat Ceremony

On Monday we attended the first event for dental school! Chase's parents flew out to be there too. We all got dressed up and went to a hotel close to campus. The program was very nice with several speakers. One of them told the students to look around because they are among the best of the best. Another said that they would be done in 4 short years. (Ha ha) Then Chase got to put on 'the white coat' and walk across the stage to shake the hand of the dean. On the screen was his picture from his interview.







What a good looking guy!
















Us at the reception afterward.







Chase, you've worked so hard to get here. I am so PROUD of you and I LOVE you so much!

4 comments:

Des said...

Good for you, Chastity!

Phil said...

Way to go Chase! You look sexy!

chase said...

Thanks PHILDO and SISTER ALMOND! I hope everything is going well with you two. Talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

Post something new already