
A few weeks ago (I know...I've been slacking) we went to our first Ohio State Game! It was a fun and interesting experience. We have seats by a bunch of other dental students from Utah so that makes it fun. But I had some real dorks on the other side of me. I had to dodge nacho cheese and salsa being thrown. There's a lot of audience participation so we have a lot of songs and cheers to learn. It was a lot of fun even though it wasn't much of a game and it was 500 degrees. OH-IO!

The band is a big deal here. They get almost as much applause as the team. They came out and made an 'N' for the other team.

Here the band is making the script 'Ohio'. (That's cursive for those of us who don't know.) And then the battery in our camera died.
2 comments:
What a fun game! Here you are excited (sarcasm of course) about the 500 degree weather at the game and here I am excited about the 30 degree weather at the last Ute game we went to! We were smart and took Alex.(Sarcasm is my middle name)! What? It was only raining...then raining harder...then snowing! No big deal!
But she seriously LOVED it anyway! Such a sport!
I wanna go!
Post a Comment