I LOVE Spring and I think the cold weather is finally behind us here. Good riddance! About November, Chase was thinking about planting tulips but we didn't know much about it except that it can be pretty expensive so we didn't plant anything. As it started getting warmer, I noticed something beginning to grow around all of our trees. I couldn't stand the anticipation to see what it was! Then one day I went out back, and this is what I saw...


pretty daffodils!

We also have this tree on the side of our house that has beautiful blossoms right now. This picture doesn't do it justice but they are huge.

And we have tulips in the bed in the front. I was so happy to see that they are pink! There are quite a few but this was the only one open. What a good surprise...we have flowers and we didn't have to do anything for them!

I took Boxer to get a Spring hair cut but they told me his hair was too thick since it's still puppy hair so the longest it could be was 1/4 inch! No thanks! So they just trimmed his face and paws...terribly! He looks like an old dog and not a puppy anymore with that long beard. A lot of the hair on top of his head was cut way too short and compared to his ears, he looks like he has a mullet! They cut his paws so short, I can't tell where his body stops and his legs begin! Chase calls him a ballerina and I call him peg leg. The only good thing I can say about it is he can see. Good thing his hair will grow out!
9 comments:
Wow!! I love all of your flowers and the "popcorn popping on the apricot tree"!! What a nice surprise!! :)
SPRING!!! It is nice to see some colors outside. I am sick of everything being covered woth white snow. I am ready for spring. I can not wait until I can plant flower in the flower beds. zyour trees and flower look soooo NICE:)
I love your flowers and I'm filled jealousy over it. We currently have flower beds with nothing in them. Boxer looks cute! The kids bought him the cutest toy to send him, I will have to get that sent this week. Everytime they see it on the counter they get more upset that Boxer hasn't gotten it.
I agree tara, popcorn popping right before her eyes. I hope you enjoy the popcorn. I miss you are you coming home soon?
See, we get excited about spring when it's about 80 degrees one day and then we wake up to a few inches of snow the NEXT morning! What the..?! But your flowers look great and I'm sure it helps lift your spirits!
Hope your doing well Raquel! There is a ton going on here, it is CRAZY, and when I get the energy I'm going to send you an email!
Love you guys and hope all is well!
Oh my gosh Raquel your dog made me laugh so hard(kind of like that one time in the movie theater, when we couldn't stop laughing):)! He really does look like a little peg leg! He is so cute though! Your flowers are so pretty, Gosh I'm jealous! How are you guys?
Love that we tend to post the same things sometimes. Your flowers are so pretty I love the weather lately. Boxer looks hilarious I was laughing so hard he really does look older but it will grow out and he'll go back to puppy again. So I noticed you changed your counter, way cuter where did you find that one?
Your flowers are so beautiful! I love the picture of boxer he is such a cute little puppy. He even looks cute as an old man.
Raquel, I just love the ballerina comment and the peg leg nick name! That is hilarious to me! I am so jealous of your flowers... They're B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
Post a Comment