The last little while, Chase has been studying a lot LESS and a lot more at HOME, which I couldn't be happier about! He doesn't spend every waking moment with his head in a book at the library anymore. We finally got him a desk so he has somewhere to study but he still needs a good chair. His test scores are better than ever so this is working for him! He's doing very well, way to go Chase!


Now we all know Chase is very talented when it comes to school and home improvement jobs, but he has another talent most people don't know about...DECORATING! Chase decorated his desk all by himself! He picked out the lamp and strategically placed two teeth molds on either side and the pot that he made by hand! That's fine, but those white things to the right of the lamp are some of Boxer's teeth that fell out! What a freak but I love having him around more!
7 comments:
Wow! Chase you are so good!! We all laughed so hard at Boxer's teeth on the desk! I'm glad Chase didn't want to leave lil' Boxer out! I love the lamp and Chase's amazing pottery!! Love ya!
Looks great! I am so glad that he will be home more. I also LOVE the teeth. We are so excited for you to come this summer. The kids cannot wait. I think we are planning to have a Birthday Party for Kennedy, Raegyn and I guess that we will celebrate Chase's too. I think we will go swimming and BBQ on Monday June 16th. So PLEASE mark you schedule. I know how busy you will be during your stay. How long will you be here? The girls would LOVE you to come and watch them dance. Later:)
those teeth are too funny!
I love the new desk. I'm also happy to hear that Chase has found a better way to juggle that crazy schedule. You never know maybe Chase will start a trend with his tooth decorating.
Chastity...now I know why we gave him that name! But actually Phyllis is surprisingly a good decorator too! I guess it's a good thing they're such good buddies.... :) But on a more serious note, I'm glad you're able to see one another more! And nice work on your grades, Chase! Can't wait to see you guys!
HA HA!!! Oh my I am laughing out loud! I love that Boxer's teeth are sitting next to the lamp! That is just beautiful decorating skills Chase has! He better be careful or all the dental students are going to want him to decorate their offices :) You guys are too cute! I love it!
OH MY! I wouldn't be suprised if Chase kept a lock of Boxer's hair from his first haircut too! ha ha. That is pretty disturbing but I'd let him keep it too if it meant he was around more :) I love you and miss you. I hope we get to see you for at least a minute when you get to come home!!!
Post a Comment