Friday, December 12, 2008

Doesn't this look nice right about now?



We could ask Chase how he's liking it!

Chase finished with his finals yesterday and early this morning he left for the Dominican Republic to do volunteer dental work with some of his classmates. I saw some of the tools he was taking and I'm feeling bad for these people! But Chase is excited for the experiences.

While Chase was packing, he kept rubbing it in that he was taking shorts and sunscreen. So I had to remind him that he told me nice hotels have power available 24/7. He's not staying in a nice hotel! His schedule will keep him busy but they are supposed to be able to explore a cave and spend some time at the beach. I sent the camera with him so hopefully some good pictures will follow.

We miss you Chase!

3 comments:

~Tara said...

We can't wait to see you guys and hear all about Chase's trip!! See ya soon!! Love ya!

Hiller Family said...

I am sitting here looking at a winter wonderland, sunscreen sounds pretty nice about now.

Grant and Alli said...

What a cool experience!!! That sounds like fun... Are you guys comin home for christmas?