We had a great time in Utah visiting, celebrating, eating and playing with all our family. As always, I didn't take enough pictures but here is some of what we did.
Christmas Eve


Ever since my brother went on a mission to Italy, it has been our tradition to go out for some Italian food on Christmas eve. Then we went to temple square and played games until late.
Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas, I can't image not being with our families. We were spoiled as usual!

My sister and her husband Chad with their goodies.

My silly dad!

Chase's side of the family at our annual Christmas yummy breakfast.

Me and Avery just waiting to open presents!
Playing Around
We had so much fun playing Rock Band!!


A little ping pong.

My mom is the champion!
New Year's Eve
At dinner with the family.


Playing a crazy game where you have to wear belts like a ninja and toilet paper like a mummy! We had some good laughs!

We have the best families, thanks for all the fun times! Can't wait to go again!
15 comments:
Wished we could have seen you guys, but we know how busy Christmas can be, especially if you haven't seen your own family in a long time! We really miss you and Chase and really want to see you next time you're here! And I'm so glad you got a Cricut machine...hope you love it!
That game looks like a ton of fun! Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Its the best being able to spend it with family!!
looks like guys had a fun time! You are going to LOVE your cricket it is awesome!
We were so glad you could come home!!! It was so FUN!! I loved all the fun times we had! And man, Quelf is a hilarious game!! I still laugh every time I think about it!! LOVE YOU!
I love that first picture! It looks like fireworks going off behind you.
What is that game you are playing it looks fun. We are always looking for fun games.
Time goes by so fast when you come; it sure didn't feel like two plus weeks. I guess it's hard to share, maybe next time Chase can stay well to help the cause.
First off, your mom looks mean, dangerous, and ready for business when it comes to ping pong. I love it!! I'm glad I got to see you and glad you had a fun time. You definately were spoiled. I hope Boxer didn't have to share his kennel with some of your presents to get them home. How did you get all that home?? A cricut?? Look at you... you deserve the Martha title!!
Looks like fun!! Cute pics. I am so bummed we weren't able to get together while you were here:( When are you coming back? I miss you Raq!
Looks like you had a blast - one word for you JEALOUS!! Wish we could have seen family - boo! Missed you glad your back so we can play again!
Oh and once again great minds think alike - love the background :)
what a fun christmas. and fun gifts! SO JEALOUS!! :)
What fun presents. Bart is green with envy that you guys have Rock Band... Party at your house????
Looks like such a fun trip with your family and I am SOOOOO jealous you got a cricut for christmas! You lucky girl =)
It was REALLY nice to see you guys. Wish we could have spent more time with you but we are grateful for the time we did. Hey how do you like your Cricket? I want one so bad!! :)
I love looking at all the pictures of the family! Especially Scott playing the drums for rockband that is awesome! Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you! I miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment