Yay, I joined a card club and I am SOexcited! I love making cards but I know that I'm lacking in the technique department. I've only been to club once and I've already learned a ton from the other incredibly crafty ladies!
Sherri and I making sure our cards are ready to exchange.
My card.
Sherri's card.
The other cute girls!
Ta Da...Look what we learned to make! I love it! What a fun night!
Those are seriously the cutest cards I've seen. I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Thanks for letting Chase come over again today. It looks so awesome -it would have taken us months to do what he did in one day - and it wouldn't have been even close to the quality job he did. Mike hasn't stopped talking about how awesome Chase is... Chase has an admirer :)
Fun Fun! I do one of those too! I also do a scrapbook layout one! It's hard to make 20 layouts but so so worth it. If you ever move back here... you'll have to join us! :) Your card is super cute!
I am so happy you and sherry are doing card club, both of your cards were soooo cute! You should see the first cards I ever did, not even close to being this cute! You both are awesome!
8 comments:
Those are seriously the cutest cards I've seen. I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Thanks for letting Chase come over again today. It looks so awesome -it would have taken us months to do what he did in one day - and it wouldn't have been even close to the quality job he did. Mike hasn't stopped talking about how awesome Chase is... Chase has an admirer :)
I love your cards, lacking talent whatever! It was great to see that you’re still alive, it's been awhile.
Way to go those are all really cute. What a great club to join. I have a recipe club that is so much fun I love just getting together with friends.
Wow! That looks like so much fun! I love the card you made! Did you make the tag that says "Celebrate" with your Cricut?
Fun Fun! I do one of those too! I also do a scrapbook layout one! It's hard to make 20 layouts but so so worth it. If you ever move back here... you'll have to join us! :) Your card is super cute!
I am so happy you and sherry are doing card club, both of your cards were soooo cute! You should see the first cards I ever did, not even close to being this cute! You both are awesome!
Those are CUTE! Look at your talent! Nice job!
You are so amazing! i LOVE your cards - You need to sell them!
Post a Comment