Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

For our celebration of the day of love, we tried out a new place called Martini's for some Italian food. It was pretty good! Then we got together to play some games and have some fun!

Megan, Brian, Nate, Kara, Amanda, Kevin and Chase.



7 comments:

~Tara said...

Oh, for FUN!! And I'm lovin' Chase's sweater!! :) It's neat all of you were able to go out together! Miss ya!

daveandvicky said...

Looks like a fun place, I love Italain. What a fun group of friends. Miss you, lots.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I promise I was having fun at dinner not that you can tell from this picture!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey I added the pics from valentines day if you want to get them from my blog you can.

Matt & Katie said...

What a fun Valentines! I wish mine would have been fun like yours! You look so cute in the picture - I love your vest.

chaz and kami said...

Hey Rack,
It looks like you are having so much fun and keeping busy while Chase is in school. I am so glad that i finally get to keep in touch with your life by blogs. We miss you :)

Darcie said...

That looks like a lot of FUN!!! We had Pizza at home with all the kids also fun but I would have LOVED to go out.