We apparently have the same taste in blog backgrounds cuz I just changed mine and was about to exit off of your page before I even realized it was the same one!
We just want to add a Happy Birthday too!! We hope you have a great day Chase! You definitely deserve it!! Hopefully Raquel has something fun planned for you!
10 comments:
Hey Raquel! Congrats on the pregnancy! That is super exciting!! I hope you're feeling well!
Happy birthday chase!! Sucks to have your birthday during finals, but hey they are over.
Happy birthday Chase! Boxer sure is talented to carry that balloon and not pop it!
We apparently have the same taste in blog backgrounds cuz I just changed mine and was about to exit off of your page before I even realized it was the same one!
We just want to add a Happy Birthday too!! We hope you have a great day Chase! You definitely deserve it!! Hopefully Raquel has something fun planned for you!
That is one talented dog you have there. At least his hot air comes out that end and not the other... Happy Birthday Chase!
Happy Birthday Bro.!!! Hope you have enjoyable day...well after you finish finals!!
Happy Birthday Chase, can't wait to see you guys!
Happy birthday, Chase, and congratulations to you both on the baby! We're so happy for you!
happy birthday Chastity.
so maybe we're late with the wishes.
we still love you.
Post a Comment