Friday, June 5, 2009

let's play a game...

Guess which one of us is pregnant!


We're so excited to have a little one around here, due to arrive December 7th!

29 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Mike and I are freaking out - we are dying to know if it's you or Chase that's prego. We are so happy for you guys! Congrats! One things for sure - boy or girl, it will be adorable!

Lauren said...

YEAH!!!! That is SO WONDERFUL! Wasn't it so hard to keep it a secret this long? I remember being so excited to tell people. We are so happy for you guys! You both will make the best parents!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is so exciting for you guys! I am happy for you! I hope you are feeling well! Hey our babies will be only 2 months apart!

~Tara said...

YAY!!! We are SO excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to find out whether it's a girl or a boy!! You look cute in that top!!! We loved the post!!! Congrats!!! We too want to know which one is pregnant!! Ha ha!!!

Harada's said...

Oh my gosh!!!!YAY!!!
Congrats, I am super excited for you guys!
I hope you have been feeling ok =)

Jen said...

Yippee!!! We are thrilled for you guys!

Bart and Krista said...

That is such good news!!! Congratulations. We are SO EXCITED for you guys. What great parents you'll make. Congrats!!!

Molly said...

YAY!!! I thought Boxer was a boy, but hey, anything is possible nowadays and he will make such cute puppies!

Congrats again guys! We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl...My guess is still a boy!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

CONGRATS! Nate and I are so happy for you two. You will make awesome parents. I hope you are feeling well. It's so exciting!

Tyler and Sunni said...

Your dog is going to make an awesome parent:) Hey congrats I'm so excited for you guys. Keep us posted how your coming along

Darcie said...

We are SUPER DUPER excited!!! I agree with everyone else that have posted you both will make AWESOME parents!!! CONGRATS!!!

Becky said...

Yeah! congratulations! Im so excited for you guys.

Mike Richards said...

This better not be a joke like Sherri's dog/baby :) or i will be very disappointed. Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling alright.

Candice

Hiller Family said...

This is such great news, now I just wonder how Chase will feel when we kidnap you and the baby. I'm sure he won't mind, right? Congrats!

Grant and Alli said...

Oh my gosh Raq!! Congrats...that is so awsome:)You guys will be great parents.

Tanya said...

yay! i am so excited for you both!

Ms. Jodie said...

We are so excited for you both!! Are you coming back at Christmas time so we can see you guys? I would love to give you a baby shower if so. We need to share some preschool ideas. Congrats!!!!!

chaz and kami said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! This is so great. I am just a week behind you. I can't wait for you to come home in a few weeks. We have to hang out for sure. CONGRATS!!!! We are both proof that micacles do happen. Love ya, Kami

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh man that little girl will have Chase wrapped around her tiny finger the second she gets out!! WAAAHHHHOOOO FOR YOUUUU!!!! I LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

megs said...

YeaH!!!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Matt & Katie said...

We honestly could not be more excited for you guys! You guys are going to be AMAZING parents! We will have to plan play dates ;) What a fun month to have a babe too! Just in time for Christmas. I hope your feeling good and keep us updated! Congrats

Jacie and Johnny said...

CONGRATULATIONS you two! That's so exciting. You guys are going to enjoy being parents.....it's the best!

Des said...

Ah! Raquel!

Seriously???!!?

Ah!

I'm speechless. But in a good way.

I'm so excited for you two!

Congratulations!

I'm still just out of breath! This is wonderful news!

Please keep me updated. I'm so happy for you. I love you so much!

Phil said...

Congrats you two! There couldn't be better news to any better people! We are happy for you guys!! If it's a boy, I expect the name Phildo!

Perry's said...

What the heck I haven't even been gone that long and your belly just pops out? Soooo cute we both new it would randomly. You know how we feel - we are so happy for you! Miss u can't wait to c your belly in person soon!

Raquel said...

That is a terrible picture and it's just the shirt! I'm not THAT big yet!

Thedailydansie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you two. I have to say I was looking on facebook first and added you as a friend and I just glanced at Chase's picture and wondered what it was. I had to click on it and I was very confused. Then I read a comment someone wrote on it and it said congrats to you two. I then decided to check your blog. So how far are you? You look darling!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Raquel! That is so exciting!

Sara said...

Oh Raquel!!! I am so super excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Sad I am going to miss Bunco this month but hopefully I'll see you next month so I can congratulate you in person! You look great by the way! Hope you've been feeling okay!