Monday, August 31, 2009

American Idol

Last week Sherri, Molly and I went to the American Idol Concert! We had a blast and it was so fun to have a girl's night! Our seats were pretty high up there but after it got started, we moved closer since there were plenty of empty seats.

Maybe it's because I'm old or maybe because I haven't been to a concert in a long time, but I thought some of the songs were too loud and even sounded better when my ear were plugged! I think we were the only ones plugging our ears, even the old ladies sitting by us weren't...maybe they had their hearing aids turned down!

Don't worry, I didn't forget about the baby, Chase!

I still love Anoop, Matt and Kris and I think that Adam is an even bigger FREAK now! I don't understand why so many people like him! I was expecting the concert to be more like the show with group songs and dancing but at least there were a few.

As I mentioned before, we celebrated our 5th anniversary a couple weeks ago and this was our treat! Yum, I could go for one of those right now!


Chase is a wonderful husband and has been working hard fixing doors, making a table, and painting for preschool that started today! (I have 9 kids, wish me luck!) Now it's on to the nursery!

2 comments:

~Tara said...

Fun!! I'm glad you guys got to go!! I agree with you, I think Adam is the BIGGEST freak ever and I HATE his music! I'm so glad he didn't win! I didn't know preschool started today. Exciting! Chase is such a handyman! Miss ya and can't wait to see you!

Hiller Family said...

You look so CUTE! Sounds like you are staying busy, can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!