Thursday, September 17, 2009

One Down!

I could not wait to find out if we were having a boy or a girl so I knew what colors to use on all kinds of projects I wanted to make. Well, 2 months later, I have finished my first project! It still needs some button embellishments, though and I don't have a car seat to demonstrate with so you'll have to just imagine it.


13 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so cute! Great idea.

Molly said...

I love it! Great Job!

Jen said...

Wow, you are so talented! Super cute and I love the colors & patterns. Hope you continue feeling well with the pregnancy!

Bart and Krista said...

That looks so good! WOW. I am very impressed!

~Tara said...

So cute!! I love it!! Can't wait to see ya!!!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That turned out way cute!

Harada's said...

That is so cute! I always wanted one of those! Especially with having a winter baby.. Good job! =)

Hiller Family said...

You are so talented! I love the colors.

Des said...

so impressed! good job!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

I love your car seat cover! I hope your feeling good, your almost there!

Perry's said...

That turned out super cute, love it! Good Job!!

Matt & Katie said...

Oh my gosh - that's amazing! You need to go into business! Just what you want to do right now! Hope all is well.

Ms. Jodie said...

That is darling! You are so talented. How is preschool going?