I took Mason home last week to visit and meet his uncles, aunts and cousins before preschool started. I was a little nervous about flying with him by myself but I should have known he would be an angel! We were pretty lucky to have an empty seat by us on the way there and 2 empty seats on the way home! We had a great time visiting and hanging out and I loved the extra sleep I got thanks to my mom!
Mason started smiling a few weeks ago and it was so fun for my family to see! No one can get him to smile like Grandma can!

Mason and my mom.
My dad had Mason's attention for quite a while.

Aunt Tara

Uncle Blake was the human swing and Mason loved it!
Chase's family got together one night to have dinner and meet Mason. We missed Darcie and her family--they were a little under the weather!
Mason and Chase's mom.
Uncle Chad and cousins Raegyn and Kyler.
Uncle Darrin

Cousin Avery

Cousin Carsten
Great Grandpa and Grandma Davis
I also got together with some good friends that I haven't seen in a long time! It was so fun to catch up with them! Funny story...Kami was due a week after me but while I was at the hospital, I got a text from Nikki telling me Kami was in labor too! We ended up having our babies on the same day, less than an hour apart!
Nikki, Kami and Alli with her little girl Jordyn.
Mason meeting Scarlett. We were asked like 3 times if they were twins. Kind of! She made Mason look so big. I can honestly say that Mason was never that small!
We can't wait to go back in March!
6 comments:
I love his cute little outfits!! The little jeans are adorable!! Keep the pictures coming- You make me so excited!! Glad Tara got another chance to see her cute nephew (& sister)!!
It was lots of fun seeing you guys!
Glad you had fun and the plane ride went well. He is sooo cute! I bet your family just ate him up and hated to have you leave. Glad you're back though!
Thanks for coming!!!! I missed you guys the second you left the car! March won't come soon enough!!!
I can hardly wait to see him. He is so Cute!!!
That's so cool about having the babies on the same day! :) Glad you got to go visit the family! He's changed so much already! Such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment