After 6 weeks we made it to church today and even on time! I went partly because I was ready and partly because I was sustained to a new calling. Last week a member of the bishopric came to my house and asked me to teach primary. I was released from the best calling ever--planning a lesson/activity/treat for the nursery during Enrichment activities. Dang it!! But I will only be teaching every other week so it will be fun and I'll still get to go to Relief Society for some adult interaction.

Mason looked so handsome and grown up in his church outfit! (Just ignore the spit up on his pants.) Chase took him to class with him and rocked him in his car seat since he was pretty much awake the whole time. He only embarrassed Chase a little bit when he kept making rumbling noises in his pants. He is a very gassy baby but still a cutie!


6 comments:
What a handsome little guy! Best wishes for the new calling.
Oh my Chase duplicate!! He is so cute! I wish I could see him and squeeze him! You look good Quel!!
He looks so much older than 6 weeks! The primary is lucky to have you as a teacher. You look great!
Oh he looks so cute in that outfit - love it! I love the bath pics too, he looks so content fresh out of the tub!
He is adorable. Good luck with the new calling
What a handsome little baby!!! I love him so much!! And, yes he sure does rumble a TON in his pants!!! :)
Post a Comment