Mason has been doing a few new things lately. He has been laughing more and Chase and I just love it. A couple weeks ago he rolled from his belly to his back 3 times one morning but he won't do it again. I guess he decided that he didn't like it! It has finally stopped snowing here and it's starting to warm up and feel more like spring so I took Mason outside for the first time and went on a walk. He is getting bigger and more grown up every day. I just cleaned out his drawers and took out all his clothes that don't fit anymore, it's kind of sad!

5 comments:
what a cutie, can't wait to see you guys!
Oh my word!! That is the cutest vest EVER!!! What a stud!!! I too, can't wait to see you guys!!! :)
I am loving the outfits!!! I think those might be the ones that Emily & I picked out for your shower. He looks so stinkin' cute, I can not wait to finally see him!!!
Always so cute - just like his mama!
Love the blog :) Gotta love Mason's eyes in that last picture, he is so darn cute! Of course I am a pretty big fan of the Boxer and Mason picture on the side of your blog. Too much cuteness in one shot.
Post a Comment