Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mason's Day!

We went to Utah last week for spring break. We had a great visit and while we were there we blessed Mason. It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad our families were there to share it with us. Chase gave him a beautiful blessing. I'm so grateful to have Mason in our family. He has brought such joy and love to our home and I feel so lucky and blessed to be his mom. We had a short meeting singing I Am a Child of God and a talk from the Bishop and then we had a really nice lunch, thanks to everyone's help!


Of course we got some 4 generation pictures.




Mason, cousin Christy and Tara.

My brother Blake and Allison.

Mason was such a good sport all day even when he was hungry and tired! We just love him to pieces! I think he looks so adorable in his blessing/Easter outfit! Thanks Mom!


5 comments:

Harada's said...

Happy blessing day mason. =)
He looks ADORABLE in that outfit!!

Matt & Katie said...

Love the outfit! Matches perfect with those handsome eyes! Glad you were able to go to Utah and be with fam! That's what we did with Averi too and it was awesome! Just next time, take me with you!
Have a great easter!!

Ogden Family said...

How cute is he?!?! Sounds like it was a fun day. Glad you were able to come home for a little while and you had a safe trip back.

~Tara said...

I think he's SO adorable too!!! He looked so handsome in his outfit!! The second you guys left, I missed holding him SO much!! Hurry and come visit us again!! :)

Christy Lee Austin said...

I made it into the pix....he is so cute I absolutely adore him! I am sure you are having fun being a cute mom!