Wednesday, May 5, 2010

He Eats!

A few days ago Mason had his first taste of solid food! I was a little hesitant to start even though I could tell he was ready. He would watch us eat and drink all the time, following it from our hands to our mouth. I guess I didn't want him to be growing up and I was worried he would prefer this food. That's not the case but we had several people warn us that he wouldn't eat much at first, maybe two bites would be it. Not this kid! He grabbed the spoon and then clamped down on it and sucked it clean! He kept going a lot longer than we thought he would!



What a mess!


6 comments:

Ms. Jodie said...

He is so cute!!! I wish I could squish his cheeks ha ha

Hiller Family said...

Love it! Davis' never turn down food, heheh! I can't stand how big he's getting... Still cute as ever..

Darcie said...

He is growing so FAST!!! He is so darn cute & I am with Jodie I wish I could squish his cute cheeks. My kids never cared for baby food, but they LOVED mashed potatoes, when ever we would sit down for dinner I would make them mashed potatoes they LOVED it!!

Perry's said...

He is growing up before our very eyes. So fun to watch him change!

Harada's said...

Babies grow up too fast! It is so fun and a bit sad at the same time. He is such a cute boy!

~Tara said...

I love to see all the new things he is doing!! I agree, he is growing up WAY too fast!! Can't wait to see ya!!!