Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun at the Park

Today was such a warm beautiful day but it's supposed to rain all weekend so we took advantage and went to the park by our house. It was Mason's first time and I think he had fun!


He's laughing on the inside here.

Of course Chase had to torture Boxer!

Mason got a new shirt. It says "Daddy's Caddy in training" so that means he'll be ready to go golfing with Chase next year!

Being silly with dad.

5 comments:

Jacie and Johnny said...

He is getting so big Raquel! What a cutie. I have to say he is looking a lot like Chase to me :)

~Tara said...

Oh, I just love my Mason SO stinkin' much!!! He gets cuter and cuter each day!! I hope you can come soon so I can hold and kiss him!!! :)

Hiller Family said...

What a little cutie! I love the picture of him and chase! However I feel sorry for boxer, what a tease. I can't wait for you guys to visit soon.

Perry's said...

HE'S ALWAYS SOOO CUTE! LOVE THE GOLF SHIRT!

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh it's a Chase Jr. for sure. He is such a cute baby. Love him cause he won't be baby for long!