Mason went to the pool to play in the water for the first time today!! It has been such nice weather here lately, highs in the 70s and no humidity, so we had to take advantage. Mason likes to kick his feet in the bath and he knew just what to do when he got his hands in the water, he wasn't scared at all. I'm so glad he kept his hat on. Usually it's a game to him and as soon as I put it on, he takes it off and throws it on the ground. I think the water had him distracted! It's so fun to see him experience new things!

6 comments:
So CUTE! I cannot believe how quickly he's changing....it's sad! The count down begins to when we get to see you guys again:)
Adorable. He's so cute in a hat!!
Oh, he looks SO stinkin' cute!!! I want to go swimming with him when you guys come!!! :) Can't wait to see you!! :)
What a CUTIE!! Can not wait to see him when you come.
I'm so glad he liked it. He was sooo cute. You have to come lots more when you get back!!!
Holy crap, I am so behind on blogs. I swear I have been so busy this summer I have not blogged or even barely looked at blogs for months..I have a lot of catching up to do!!
Anyway These pics are so cute, he is such a stud!!! I love pool pictures. =)
Post a Comment