Mason is 7 months old today and he's just the cutest! He's started "talking" more and fake laughing which always makes me laugh. One of my favorite things he does now is reach up when he wants to be picked up. Even if I wasn't going to pick him up, I just can't resist that!

He has started peeking over the edge of his crib when he hears us coming. I should have taken another picture since this one has tears. I guess he didn't like me coming in and leaving to get the camera.
He is a pro at sitting up! The pillow was for me, not him!
He loves toys and sometimes he has to share with the dog!
He is still an awesome eater and likes everything. This was his first taste of the green stuff -- peas. He wasn't too sure at first, but he loves them now.
For Mason's 7 month birthday present he gets to go have some fun in Utah! Yay!!
7 comments:
Oh my word, he has gotten SO big!! He's SO SO SO cute!!! I'm so glad you guys are coming!! Whoo hoo!!!
:0)
He is soooo big, thats sad. But as cute as ever! We are soo stinkin excited you coming!
OH my gosh he is so dang cute! I can not believe how big he is getting! I am glad you guys are coming again too because I didn't get to see him last time! Yay!
He's so cute and such a good natured little guy! Uhm... Whitney keeps asking to play with Boxer!
He is so cute Raquel!! Oh I just love him!
He is sooo big, love it!
He's growing up too fast! Wish I could get Kate to eat peas.
Post a Comment