On December 10th my baby turned 1! I can't believe how fast the time went! Mason is such a sweet little boy and I feel so blessed to be his mom! He has brought so much joy and love to our family, I am so thankful for him!
Mason has another tooth on bottom making 7. He's has learned so much lately. He can tell you what a dog and cow says, do patty cake, blink on command, give the best hugs and kisses and make us laugh constantly.
The poor little boy was so sick on his birthday and for all the celebrating so he's not at his best in these pictures. He had a high fever off and on and his nose was so stuffy he couldn't even breathe. It took him a good 5 days to feel better. Mason was spoiled rotten at 2 parties!
Davis Family Party
Mason was really good at opening presents.
He's so excited about the snow suit and mittens and all the other fun gifts!
The Toy Story cupcakes I made.
Mason loving the cupcakes! At first he wasn't sure if he could eat it. He stuck his finger in the frosting and held it up wondering if we were going wash his hands or not. When we didn't, he went crazy and almost ate the whole thing!
Yummy!
Christensen Family Party
Having some lunch to start things off.
Mason was so spoiled with tons of cute clothes and fun toys!
Family picture with the birthday boy, even his shirt says so!
In honor of Mason's favorite animal sound, my mom made him this adorable doggie/Boxer cake!
Playing with his new helicopter and dancing to the music while the cake is being cut.
He sampled a little but wasn't feeling up to eating too much. It was delicious though! Thanks everyone for making Mason's 1st birthday so special!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us be a part!! I absolutely LOVED it!!
Post a Comment