Back on December 3rd Mason decided it was time to walk! Before that, he would only take a couple steps and fall forward. This time throughout the day whenever I knew that he wanted something, I stood him up and he took off to get it. When Chase got home we had fun making him walk between us and he was loving showing off his new skills. He looks like a mummy with his arms out in front of him, it's just adorable! He still only walks toward something or someone's outstretched arms but I'm sure he'll keep getting more and more confident and soon be running around.
It takes a real man to play with a pink stroller and Mason loves this thing! After his bath he couldn't even wait to get dressed. He learned so quickly how to steer it and even pick it up and move it when he needs to maneuver. He cracks us up!
No comments:
Post a Comment