Tuesday, January 11, 2011

He's a Big Boy!

Mason grew up so much while we were gone! He has suddenly become a little person, walking and talking with a funny little personality! He said his first word, "ma" for more. What can I say, the kid loves to eat! He will be friends with anyone who has food and gets mad if you don't share. He also says "baba" for Boxer and he says a phrase in a cute voice that means "hi Boxer" when he comes in the room. I'm amazed at how much he understands now!

We went to his check up and he weighs 22 lbs 12 oz (50th percentile) and he's 31.5 inches long (92nd percentile).

6 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Can't believe Mason is walking already!! How fun:)

Perry's said...

All your previous posts look so fun I'm glad you had a good vacation/holiday. Mason sure is getting big I'm so glad I get to see him grow in person. He is soooo cute!

Harada's said...

Just got caught up on your blog.. Looks like you guys have had a fun busy past few months! Mason is stinking cute!! SERIOUSLY cant even believe how big he is getting.
I know I havent seen you in forever. Maybe I will see you at church this sunday. I am considering going. =)

Hiller Family said...

It's sad how fast they grow up! He is as cute as ever!

Matt & Katie said...

This means its time for another one :)

Thedailydansie said...

Hey how are you doing? Just decided to look and blogs again. Mason is so cute and I can't believe that he is already 1! I love how you put all those pictures together to see how he grew from month to month. That is a great idea!