I can't believe how old 15 months sounds. He's not a baby anymore and officially a toddler! Mason is so much fun and is constantly making me laugh with his cute personality!
At his appointment, he weighed 25 lbs 4 oz (70th percentile)
length: 33 in (97th percentile)
Mason "talks" non stop but the words I can understand are:
dada
mama
more
Boxer
ball
bird
bubbles
book
bottle
boo
banana (nana)
fruit snack (also nana)
uh-oh
He knows the sounds of:
dog
kitty
elephant
fish (the face)
cow
bear
He knows the sign language for:
bird
airplane
all done/gone
He can identify his:
eyes
ears
hair/head
nose
tongue
hands
toes
bellybutton
We haven't been doing much around here, just enduring the long, gloomy winter and getting our house ready to sell. Mason has to get creative.

He's like this a lot, watching Boxer and looking for birds.

He comes running every time he hears the fridge open. Now he knows how to open the drawer so he's always wanting some string cheese.
In his hide-out. He takes toys under there and stores them and his sippy cup on the chairs. He actually hides other places lately too. I don't know where he got it, but he likes to sit on the floor and hide behind Chase's pants in the closet.
Such a fun boy!

3 comments:
What a cutie!! He's getting TOO big too fast. Can't wait to see you guys!! :)
He seriously looks so much bigger & looks so toddlerish! How does it happen so fast?! He is so handsome & smart :) so - your fridge is extremely clean & organized. Its amazing & I'm jealous :)
Oh I miss you guys so much! He is so stinkin cute, I was so excited you updated the blog, I wanted to see pictures!
Post a Comment