Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer in Utah

We have had such a fun summer spending time with our families! I absolutely love Utah summers. We spent a lot of nights sitting outside after Mason was in bed enjoying the weather and no humidity.

It seems like Mason grew up and learned so much while we were here. He learned how to say 'no' but he makes such a cute face when he says it, I can't get mad. He is putting sentences together and he says "I don't know" and "I want more." Just when I think I couldn't love him more or kiss him more, he just gets cuter and more fun!

Here is some of the fun we have had!

Mason loves the water. He would play in the sink or the bathtub all the time if we would let him. My mom babysits my cousin's little girl Halle so Mason always had a playmate. They made Tara get in with them. She's a good sport!



Mason had his first golf lesson and loved it!


He was a little dangerous with the real club so we found this safer set for him.

He loved this car! At first he was thrilled just getting in and out and then he realized he could make it go backwards and finally figured out how to go forward. He found a great place to store his rocks too!

He found out how fun it is to play in the dirt.


And of course he got a few owies. He fell on the hard wood floor and cut his chin. I was surprised how long he kept the bandaid on. He's likes his owies kissed now and he'll kiss them himself.

They had fun on the scooter. Mason isn't too cool for pink! Halle makes me laugh because she always has to hold things no matter what she's doing!

Mason was helping Tara set the table. We got a good laugh out of this! He now loves trains and playing cars. He grabs us by the finger and tells us to sit down by him then he assigns us a car to drive around with him. I think it's adorable!

Mason had to find my flip-flops because Halle had some on. Monkey see, monkey do!

And Mason is still loving his bellybutton! We see him like this a lot throughout the day. I have to reassure him that it's still there when I change his diaper and we say goodbye to it when we zip up his jammies!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Give this little guy the biggest hug and the biggest smooch from me since his cute little face is going to Arizona now. No! I can't believe he is a little BOY now. AH.

Christy Lee Austin said...

I love all the pictures of these cuties!!

~Tara said...

What fun times!! I'm SO glad we were all living at mom and dad's so we got to do everything that we did together!!! I miss you already and hope you are doing well!!