We took Mason to his pediatrician one last time in Ohio for his 18 month check up. He weighed almost 28 lbs and they couldn't get an accurate length. Ever since he had an ear infection and they had to flush out his ears, he hates that place and anyone that comes near him. Laying on the table is the worst since that's where the incident occurred.
Other than that he is doing well. I am constantly amazed at how much he understands and how much he copies what he hears. He is learning new words almost daily but my favorites right now are THANK YOU, THUNDER and PURPLE! He is still such a sweetheart and loves to gives kisses and hugs. I was worried about making the transition to one nap but he did that on his own. He still doesn't take the best naps, usually just over an hour, but when he sleeps 12 hours at night, I can't complain! His favorite foods are yogurt, macaroni and cheese and any kind of candy. He's such a fun little boy!
He LOVES being outside!
Before we left Ohio, I saw my OB one last time and we found out we are having a...
GIRL!
We are very excited to see what a girl is like and shop for pink clothes! Chase has been saying all along that it's a girl so I guess I had that in my head but I didn't have any other feelings. With all the other decisions to make with having a baby I'm just so glad I don't have to decide on the gender! I would go back and forth about what I thought would be best but I know that is it! Now if she would just come with a name!!
I guess she likes her hand by her face! Everything looked good on the ultrasound but my doctor heard an abnormal rhythm in the heartbeat. She assured me that it's common and everything would more than likely be just fine but it was still a little scary. Everything is resolved for now, thank goodness! We can't wait to see her!
Then we left Ohio for good. Mason and I flew back with my mom while my dad and Chase made the long drive. They drove the truck with the barbeque and lawn mower and towed the car. I didn't get a picture of the 'little engine that could.' They were crazy and drove straight through taking turns driving and only making a few short stops for food and gas!! So glad they made it safely and so glad I didn't have to drive, thanks mom and dad!
6 comments:
A girl! Yah! They are SO MUCH fun to shop for! My girl has 3x's the clothes of her brothers! :)
I'll keep ya'll in my prayers! When is she due to arrive?
Congrats on your girl! That will be fun being able to do all the fun girl things!
We are so glad you all made it safely. I am SO EXCITED you are having a GIRL!!!! We sure miss Mason, he is getting so big! Miss you guys a lot! Lots of Love:)
I have been dying for an update!! I didnt even get to say goodbye =(
So where are you guys living right now? I cant even believe your having a girl!! I couldnt be more excited for you, congrats!!! =)
Mason is becoming quite the little stud muffin.. He is seriously so cute!
What a cute little stinker!!! I'm SO glad you guys are here so we can hang out and watch Mason grow up for a bit!!
Yea for girls! I am so excited & happy for you guys. We can't wait for pictures and to hear a name ;) Mason is so handsome and I can't believe how big he is. That is such a fun age. Just wait for the CRAZY 2's! Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment