Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mason's Birthday (Part 2)

After Disneyland, the kids and I flew to Utah but Chase had to get back to work.
We had a little party for Mason with my family. We had some Mickey Mouse cupcakes because Mason is obsessed and could watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all day long!



Mason approved!

He got spoiled with some really fun toys and cute clothes.



Even a Mickey Mouse train!

At 2 years old Mason:

is talking more and just started saying "what's that, mama?" all the time. I also love it when he wants me to come play with him and he says "let's go" and takes me by the finger.

is still loving trains

answers most questions with an enthusiastic and adorable "yeah!"

loves it when Brinley smiles at him

has at least one of his new molars which could be the cause of the red cheeks in some of these pictures

loves to jump and do summersaults

loves to play in the bathtub but hates getting his hair washed

knows some colors and likes to count things

makes me laugh all the time with his cute and silly personality!

We love you Mase!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Look at that cute birthday boy!! I'm so glad we could celebrate with him. I love my little two year old nephew!! I wish you guys lived here so bad. :(