For Christmas this year Chase's parents took his whole family to Disneyland and we had so much fun! Mason is obsessed with Mickey Mouse so I was really excited to see his reaction to seeing him in person. Everything was decorated so cute for Christmas with lights and trees. Our kids were really good, Mason had a blast playing with his cousins and the weather was beautiful! It was a great trip!
One of the first things we saw at Disneyland was a parade.
Mason's reactions were so funny! I had so much fun watching him watching the parade.
3 comments:
What a fun trip!! Mason is a lucky boy to be able to celebrate his birthday at Disneyland!! I love how they had it decorated!! Cute pictures. :)
Simply love all the pictures!! It sounds like LOTS of FUN!!!
What a fun & perfect place to celebrate Mason's 2nd bday! Mason is such a big boy now! Miss him and all of you guys. Enjoy your Holidays:)
so fun, I'm so jealous I love Disneyland. Glad Brinley was good for you!! Love Brins blessing dress too, soooo cute!
Post a Comment