I love Mother's Day! I am so grateful for the mother and mother-in-law that I have and for their examples to me.
Chase got up with the kids so I could stay in bed a little longer. Then Mason gave me this card that he helped make!
So sweet! I was really impressed with Chase's stamping skills and even more impressed that he knew where to find things!
Even some fancy edges!
In nursery Mason made me a flower out of gum drops and a cookie on a skewer. He was so excited to show me and was running to me after church. He was handing it to me but before I could take it, he took it back and started eating it! Silly boy!
In nursery Mason made me a flower out of gum drops and a cookie on a skewer. He was so excited to show me and was running to me after church. He was handing it to me but before I could take it, he took it back and started eating it! Silly boy!
The easiest way to get a smile out of this girl!
So blessed to be their mom! Sometimes it's very challenging but always worth it!
Then my first baby decided he needed to be in the picture and posed himself!
I love these two so much!
Clearly this is where we should have been standing the whole time. Maybe one day I'll be able to take a good picture.
How fitting that on Mother's Day we have a mama bird in our backyard! Too bad it's too high for me to see if there are babies in there.
We went to our friends' house for dinner and the men did all the cooking! It was delicious and a great end to a great day!



3 comments:
Man, Chase did great on that card!! Hopefully it didn't take him as long as it would have me. Mason and Brinley are SO SO SO cute!!! They have such a great mom!!! I almost peed my pants about Mason hurrying and eating your candy flower!! I could definitely picture him doing that!!!
So cute!! Happy Mother's Day!! And wow... that's pretty impressive that Chase helped Mason stamp a card for you! That pic with you kissing Brinley's face is SO adorable!
Happy mother's day! I love Masons cookie story, such a typical boy.:) oh and Brinley's dress is adorable as always! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment