We just got back from a super fun trip to Disneyland! This time we went with my family and we met my parents and Tara and Chad there. My mom and dad figured that it had about 15 years since they had been so they were due! There was a whole park they hadn't seen! We drove and it wasn't bad, about 5 hours and the kids did really well! We couldn't have asked for better weather!
We saw Pluto and Mason really was happy to see him despite what his face looks like.
Brinley was a good girl and she loved being held by everyone and riding rides. There are quite a few that we could all go on which was really fun! Mason really liked Small World so much he couldn't talk or be distracted. He DID NOT like Pirates of the Caribbean or Bugs Life 3D. A lot of the rides are pretty dark and scarier than I remember. He was a good sport and he went on everything willingly. I'm sure he'll like them all next time.
Mason had so much fun on the kid rides at California Adventures.
I love Chase and Chad's faces here. I think Mason needed some convincing that he was having fun. Sometimes you can't tell if he's enjoying himself or not.
He drove the car and liked bumping into the sides and other cars.
Waiting for the parade to start. We were trying to find a spot and we took a wrong turn but ended up hearing a worker tell other people that in the middle of the street would be a good spot and it was. We had front row seats!
Enjoying a snack waiting. I love my sister! :]
The princesses that Brinley will love one day.
Us on the Toy Story ride which was a lot of fun. It was the first time for us. Brinley is there too somewhere.
This picture cracks me up! My dad is so funny and I love that in all the ride pictures Chad is just calm as ever!
I wish I took more pictures but we were too busy having fun! We love Disneyland!



3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You gotta love Disneyland!
We had TONS of fun!!!! Thanks for letting us all join you!!! I think this should be a tradition!!! I wish you guys lived LOTS closer so we could hang out more. I love all the pictures except me with the candy. I look like a HUGE nerd!!!
FUN! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment