Mason started preschool today! He'll go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:30 and his teacher is a cute lady in our ward, Miss Leslie. She has a lot of animals and a swing set and a trampoline. Mason will love it! I think it will be good to have some time alone with Brinley. I didn't know how to prepare him for preschool so I guess I just kept reminding him it was coming. Last night when Chase got home from work he said something similar to Mason and his reply was, "I know, you tell me a hundred times!" And this morning he made me laugh when he grabbed Brinley and said, "Give me a hug. I'm going to preschool and you won't see me for a few days." Brinley asked about 50 times "where Boy go?" Yes, she calls him Boy. We missed him!
Eating his favorite breakfast, chocolate Chex. He hardly ate any, maybe too excited.
I love the huge backpack on him!
I told him he could do a pose.
At school he wouldn't take a picture with his teacher so he got me. He was a little nervous and kept biting his fingers and acting like they tasted yucky...?
He said he had fun and he wants to go back so it was a success! Trying to find out what he did was like pulling teeth. All I got was he saw the animals, some goats and llamas, and they didn't touch them and he had goldfish and Mickey Mouse crackers. He was excited for me to look in his backpack and see what he made but he wasn't excited about taking a picture! I love this crazy, big boy!





2 comments:
Gosh, he's getting so big! I'm glad it was a success. He's so handsome!! I love him TONS!!
Oh he looks so adorable! So glad he loved it!
Post a Comment