Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teagan @ 3 Months

This happy, chubby little girl is so much fun!  She gives us more and more smiles and even giggles now!  We love to hear it!  She's still sleeping well but not sleeping for as long of stretches.  I think it's time to get her in her crib in her own room and see if she'll go back to sleep on her own.

 Chubby legs!




She has started to scoot when she's on her back.  She doesn't stay in one place on her play mat for long.





She found her thumb the other night!  I've never had a thumb sucker.  It was so cute to see her and it made her happy and she fell asleep.  I have seen her suck on her pointer finger and fall asleep since then too.  I'm glad she knows she has something to comfort her!  I love this sweet baby!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

She's ADORABLE and still SO pretty!! I love her!! I wish I could hold her right now!!