We went to the zoo today to enjoy the beautiful fall weather (still a little too warm for me). A flyer came in the mail advertising a new zip line and Mason said he wanted to go on it. Chase showed him videos of kids doing it and he was excited. When we got to the zoo and saw it he was still excited. He was supposed to be 45 lbs but we let him go anyway and two different workers said he was barely big enough for the harness. Mason and I climbed the stairs and got hooked up and when the door in front of Mason opened, he got a scared look on his face and was about in tears. I couldn't talk him into going. If I was a little closer I would have grabbed his arm and pulled him. I was wishing the worker would have just pushed him. The guy told me to go so he could see it was easy and fun but I knew there was no way he would go after that. So I had a fun ride alone!
The walk of shame! Next year, buddy!
They love the monkeys and the carrousel. It was a fun trip!






1 comment:
I'm glad you didn't chicken out too. Jk! Looks like fun!! Hopefully he'll go next year. I'm jealous of your weather!! I wish we lived there!!
Post a Comment