I can't believe that in a year we will be sending him off to kindergarten! I hope this year goes slowly. Mason was so excited to go back to Miss Leslie's. He wasn't very nervous but he did say that driving there he was a little worried since he didn't know what the other kids looked like. There are three kids in his class that he knows from last year. He goes Tuesday/Thursdays from 9-1:00. Mason loves learning and I love hearing about it!
His sisters had to join him.
Not nervous, just squinting. He was actually laughing.
Since he goes longer this year he gets to eat lunch at school. He was so excited and picked out his lunch bag. He requested peanut butter and jelly, yogurt and grapes!
He had a fun day and was really excited to show me his raccoon hat!






1 comment:
Mason looks so tall. Handsome dude.
Post a Comment