This little girl is growing right up and I wish I could slow her down! She is a busy girl and runs around everywhere making it hard to get any pictures of her. We went to her check up today and she's doing well but she did not like the shots. I think she remembered from the last time and didn't want the doctor anywhere near her.
Weight: 22 lbs 10.5 oz (71st percentile)
Length: 31.75 in (87th percentile)
Head: 18.25 in (69th percentile)
She's been doing this pose lately! Teagan loves being outside and cries when she has to come in.
Still only has 8 teeth. She brings so much happiness to our home but she's also becoming more feisty. If Brinley tries making her do something or won't let her have something she wants there will be screaming. She doesn't like to share my lap and gets mad if Mason or Brinley sits on me.
She loves playing with the bottles in the fridge!
The last few times I've gotten Lunchables for the kids I got Teagan her own and she was pretty happy about that! One time she ate the whole thing without any help from me.
She loves cheese, ham, pasta, yogurt, marshmallows, bananas, peas, corn, applesauce, and anything sweet!
She still loves her thumb and her blanket! One night Chase put her to bed while I was at the gym and he couldn't find her blanket so Brinley got an extra one out of her drawer. It was the exact same kind of blanket just a different pattern and still pink. When I went to check on her she was sound asleep but the blanket was on the floor. She knew it wasn't hers and didn't even want it in her crib! We might have a problem.
Teagan babbles a lot and I can't wait to hear her say more with her cute little voice. She says MAMA, DADA, BOXER (which sounds the same when she calls Mason or Brinley), BALL, BLANKET (I thought she was saying baby at first), ALL GONE, UH OH, and MORE (while signing it). She knows what the dog says but doesn't do it much and she loves to look for birds and she signs 'bird' while saying 'peep peep!'
She gives sweet kisses to us and Boxer. She'll randomly turn around and look up at me when she's on my lap and smack her lips together until I give her a kiss! The other day I was telling Mason if he cleaned up his toys I would be so happy and give him a big kiss and he told me that was gross but Teagan dropped what she was playing with and walked to me smacking those lips. At least she likes my kisses!
I just remembered that I never put her first year pictures together. I can hardly remember that little baby!
She gives sweet kisses to us and Boxer. She'll randomly turn around and look up at me when she's on my lap and smack her lips together until I give her a kiss! The other day I was telling Mason if he cleaned up his toys I would be so happy and give him a big kiss and he told me that was gross but Teagan dropped what she was playing with and walked to me smacking those lips. At least she likes my kisses!
I just remembered that I never put her first year pictures together. I can hardly remember that little baby!











No comments:
Post a Comment