Monday, September 1, 2014

Disneyland Trip

We took a trip to California with our good friends from dental school, the Perrys and the Heatons.  They Perrys came from Kansas and it was the first time we've really seen them with kids.  It was so much fun!  The kids did great traveling and they loved playing with their friends.  I was worried about it being crowded for Labor Day weekend but it wasn't too bad.  We stayed in a cute Disney themed house nearby.


Mason and Brinley stayed in the Toy Story room and Mason was so excited to sleep on the top bunk!

 The Nemo bathroom in-between our rooms.


The top of the Princess bed was a popular hang out for all the kids.  Brinley loved all the dolls.

 This cute door was in the Mickey Mouse room.



Day 1 - Disneyland


 These two were good buddies!




 Waving at the characters in the parade.






 Always climbing!

 Teagan was such a trooper!  She was pretty content in the stroller and fell asleep when she got tired.

 Mickey's house.






Day 2 - California Adventures




 We got to ride the Cars ride for the first time.  Mason loved it and wanted to go again and lucky for him we got a stroller so he got to go with Dad too!








 Playing in the water to cool off.




 Brinley loved the Little Mermaid ride, as we were getting off she said, "that was so fun!"


Day 3 - Sea World




Mason loved the otter and sea lion show.  He giggled through the whole thing.

 They had a blast bouncing and climbing in the playground area.

 Taking a break in the shade with a sucker.


 The little ones hanging out while the other kids played.

 Mason thought the sting rays felt gross but he liked the little fish that gave kisses.

 In the polar bear cave.





 The shark tunnel.





 Loving the bubbles that Mason had to have!


Brinley walked passed a gift shop and had to have this Barbie with whale, dolphin and seal.  She even had to sleep with it.

Day 4 - Huntington Beach

Chase and I realized that we were very much beach amateurs.  I didn't feel prepared and I even forgot beach towels! The kids loved playing in the waves and in the sand though.  Teagan ate quite a bit but she was a happy girl.















One last group picture before saying goodbye.  I wish Shayne and Sherri lived close so we could all get together more!

Even though he looks very uncomfortable, the kids all slept half way home and did great even getting home late.  Brinley asked "are we there yet" so much she even said it when we got home!


3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh... this looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!! So glad you guys got to go! :)

Perry's said...

I love it, you are so good at documenting I just need to send people to your blog so they can see our trip since I am such a slacker :) You got some really cute pics. We had so much fun, Jaxon can't stop talking about his new friends so we better not wait too long before we see you again!!

~Tara said...

Such a fun trip!! I love all the pictures. Glad you had a wonderful time!!