Tara helped me make the traditional cookies for Chase's office and they were delish!
Mason showed me the valentines he wanted to make a couple weeks ago so I ordered the shovels for them but they didn't make it in time. So last minute we had to find another idea. Brinley also got pink eye this day so I had to run to pharmacy for her drops which made it even later for Tara and I to go to the store for candy. When I finally tried to print the cards I discovered that my printer wasn't working and wasn't going to be fixed either. Luckily Chase was nice and went to his office to print them at 10:30 at night. Tara and I had fun staying up late putting them together.
They turned out pretty cute for all the trouble and Mason had a fun party at school.
I dressed the kids in pink and red to be festive since I wasn't going to be here for the actual day. I have no idea where Brinley learned this pose like the teenagers do but she did it in EVERY picture! Silly girl!





1 comment:
We did have fun making Mason's valentines!! That Brin sure is a goof!! She cracks me up with that pose!!
Post a Comment