Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tara and Dantley Visit

We had such a fun week with these guys!  We played outside and swam a lot.  Tara was so nice to help me with some projects and do lots of shopping for decorations for our house.  Sadly all they got from us was sick!  Brinley got an ear infection before they came and a few days later Teagan was complaining of ear pain.  Dantley wasn't acting quite like himself so I made them come to the doctor with us and I had Dantley's ears checked.  Teagan had an infection but Dantley didn't.  A few days later Tara's ears started hurting so bad she couldn't sleep.  She ended up at urgent care with an ear infection.  I felt so bad!!






 Tara and I snuck away for a pedicure! Chase was so nice to watch the kids!


 Dantley loved the fountains!

 We couldn't stop laughing at him trying to lick his mom's lip gloss!

Thanks for coming! Come back soon and next time we'll keep our germs to ourselves!


No comments: