This little girl was so excited to go to school! We had her orientation a few days ago and she was thrilled to see all the toys and the vanity with makeup! She goes on Tuesdays and Thursday 9-11:30. Her teacher is Mrs. Leavitt and I heard about her from a friend in our old ward and she's in our old stake. Since we moved it's a little bit of drive but I was willing to do it so she could be in her friend's class. Unfortunately I recently found out her mom switched her to a class that was better for their schedule. Oh well, Brinley didn't mind. I was talking to some other moms at preschool and they drive quite a ways because they think Mrs. Leavitt is amazing. I think it will be great for us!
She loved this Sophia backpack that lights up when she moves!
Ready to learn in the garage turned classroom!

No comments:
Post a Comment