Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's

Yesterday we started off the holiday with sledding.  Chase, Blake and Tucker joined us this time and we had so much fun!
 The kids had fun piling on the sled to go down a little hill and then up another one and back down again.

 Grandma surprised us by jumping on a sled right before we left!


Chase is much less cautious than I am so he let the girls go down the hill alone together.  They loved it!  We grabbed some pizza for lunch on the way home and then Tara had to go to work.

We went to El Rancho Grande for dinner and actually saw Blake, Allison, and Allison's parents there!  I heard about some lights you drive through in Kearns and we tried to go a couple times but it never worked out.  I got tickets ahead of time so we went after dinner.  It was pretty fun and the kids liked the lights synchronized to music.




 The tunnels were really cool!

 Mason and Grandpa played golf on the WII and the kids stayed up a little while playing.

 Mason really liked playing but only if he won.  If Grandpa won he would cry but fortunately he won most of the time.

Chase and I got a couple new games to play and Tara came over after she got off work.  Chad took Dantley home and was nice to let Tara stay with us.  She slept over so she did't have to drive home late.

 The games were fun and the snacks were yummy!  We played a trivia game and one called the 5 Second Rule.  I love playing games and it was a fun night!

This morning we went over to Dave and Vicky's for the Ohio State game and then lunch at Zupas.  During nap time Tara and I went shopping.  Blake and Allison came over for dinner and we ordered Cafe Rio and then bundled up for Temple Square.  It was SO cold, like 12 degrees!  I think Teagan thought we were just trying to torture her.  We kind of hurried through it but it was very pretty.














It was another wonderful holiday!


No comments: