Monday, June 6, 2016

Mysterious Spots

After Teagan peed her pants, I noticed her bum was covered in red spots.  She gets eczema there and I figured peeing her pants made it flare up.  Then she got the rash on her arms and legs so I took her to the doctor.  Turns out she had a text book case of Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.  She had been acting more cuddly looking back so she must not have been feeling great.  Poor girl!  She looked so gross that I put her in pants and a long sleeve shirt which was borderline child abuse in Arizona in the summer!



Then Brinley got a fever and her and Mason got the spots too.  Luckily they weren't as sick as some kids I've heard about.  They had some in their mouths so it hurt a little to eat but not enough to affect them too much.
Plus Mason's teeth are finally coming in!


No comments: