Chase had a conference in San Diego so we decided to make a family trip out of it!
Breakfast with a view! Brinley asked if they could eat outside because "it's just so beautiful!"
Shelby and I took the kids to SeaWorld while Chase was in class. It was nice to have some cooler weather but unfortunately Shelby still got sunburned.
They had to touch the kissing fish.
I love the sea lion and otter show. It's my kind of silly humor and I laughed through the whole thing! Mason really liked it too!
Mason REALLY wanted his face painted...
Cute girls playing in the "snow!"
We had a lot of fun! The kids loved the playground and rides just as much as seeing the animals! We got into some traffic on the way home but I made it just in time to go to dinner with Chase and his class.
The kids had pizza and chocolate cake in the room and loved it!






















No comments:
Post a Comment