Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 Things Tag

Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.  List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

Joys - Chase, Boxer, and family/friends

Fears - tornadoes (I am in Ohio), spiders, and scary movies

Goals - learn to cook, get in better shape, and be a good mom

Obsessions - American Idol among other shows, exercising, and blogging

Facts - I eat yogurt & oatmeal everyday, I love drinks in frosty mugs (Diet Coke lately), and nothing else 

I tag Des, Alicia, Darcie, Emily, and Sherri and anyone else, if you want to.

5 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Oatmeal everyday I think it's time to broaden your horizon. Like maybe you should try hot ceral or something.j/k Well it just shows how discplined you truly are!

~Tara said...

MMMM Diet Coke in a frosty mug!! We'll have to try it when you come here!! I can't wait! It's less than a month away! YIPEEE!!! Love ya!

Perry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perry's said...

This is a fun one, short and sweet I will do it soon. Can't wait to finally hang out, feels like it's been forever! I'd like to think I had something to do with the frosty mug :) I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!

Grant and Alli said...

Hey there! I haven't heard from you forever! How have you been? So your coming home soon YAY!.. We should for sure do a girls night! (If I'm not in labor:))Let us know when you can do one I would love to see ya!!!