Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Girl

I just wanted to wish my cute little sister, Tara, happy birthday!
She's turning the big 22!


Tara has one more year of pharmacy school so she is quite a smarty pants, but what kind of big sister would I be if I didn't embarrass her a little bit?

When we were in Hawaii, we went to the Punch Bowl, named for its shape, and Tara kept looking around for the drinks!

When she saw several bust statues in Nauvoo, she was sad and surprised that so many people didn't have arms!

While driving in a canyon, she got a cramp in her hand from constantly holding her brights on because she didn't know you could leave them on!

She always makes me laugh and she's a good sport when we tease her! I love you sis, have a great day and I can't wait to see you!

4 comments:

~Tara said...

Girl you are in SO SO much trouble! Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, but everybody didn't need to know how RETARDED I am! Oh well, I still love ya! I can't wait to see you guys either!!

Natalie said...

I LOVED that! Tara is so funny! I love her to death too- I am glad you did this for her :o) those stories were great!

David Crowther said...

Holy Mother that was hilarious!!! Why couldn't you have give me and some of our other classmates dirt on Tara earlier?!? You've opened my eyes to a whole new frontier of Blog usage. I may have to start one just to pick on my family and friends.

**Cunningham's** said...

8 MORE DAYS, 8 MORE DAYS, 8 MORE DAYS, 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!