Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday
Chase!!



Now you're OLD like me!

I just wanted to tell you today how much I love you! I really appreciate all your hard work and all that you do for me and our home. I know sometimes you feel like you are the husband and the wife but I'm so lucky that you help with the laundry, dishes, and cleaning.

Hope you have a GREAT day!

I LOVE YOU (and so does Boxer!)

7 comments:

~Tara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!! I hope Raquel had something special planned for you!! I'm so glad you are a part of our family! We love you!!!

Darcie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO... Are you old or what HAHA!! J/K Hope you have a wonderful and day.

Des said...

Happy Birthday, buddy! You are wonderful guy and an even more wonderful friend!
Love,
Phil and Sister Almond!

Des said...

P.S.
Sorry we were a day late with wishes...I'll just blame it on having a baby and a CRAZY 2 year old!!!

P.P.S.
So excited to see you guys!

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh Happy Birthday! Where do I get a sweet white jacket like that?

Hiller Family said...

Once again Happy Birthday. Have you caught up to me yet? Well your on your way!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott and LuAnn said.....
Hope you had a Happy Birthday, Chase. We will celebrate when you come here in a few days.