I have to say, I never thought I would love a dog so much! He's such a good little dog that never barks or goes to the bathroom in the house (anymore). He has a cute personality and I love that he likes to be held like a baby.

He gets really excited when I come home and he'll even walk past Chase to find me. When I pick him up, he cuddles and puts his head on my shoulder! So cute!

We love Boxer so much we couldn't bare to be away from him when we go home, so he's coming with us. He has needed a hair cut for quite some time, so we decided to get it done right before we leave. Here are some BEFORE pictures...

Look at that face!

And AFTER...what happened to all his hair!?!

Stop laughing! He doesn't even look like the same dog! This wasn't the result we had in mind but he was too matted so this was all they could do. I keep telling myself it will grow out and this time we'll make sure he doesn't get matted again. (I miss his long hair so bad!) Don't you love those pig tails? Since he's white and so soft, he reminds me of a lamb with a cocker spaniel face. Oh well, I still like him!

Utah, here we come!
4 comments:
That happens all the time to Porter after the long winters. He will fit right in because Porter got shaved also from mating problems. Looking forward to TOMORROW!
That is really funny! Boxer probably feels very naked
Wow what a difference at least he won't be hot in Powell!! I'm kind of torn I think I really like the new look but the fluffiness is cute too!
He looks so cute- I miss seeing him:( I feel the same way about James after we get his haircut- it's funny how quickly you get used to it though!
Post a Comment